Prévenez et réduisez les symptômes des jambes fatiguées pendant et après une journée (de travail). La science nous montre que 84% des gens ressentent moins de douleur et 74% ont moins de jambes gonflées en portant les chaussettes Vie Active de STOX® au travail !
Tired legs can be caused by poor circulation in the legs due to long periods of standing or sitting. When the blood is circulated through the body, it comes through the veins back to the heart. Because the heart is located at a higher position in the body than the legs, the blood in the legs must be pumped back against gravity in order to reach the heart. The contraction of the leg muscles during movement acts as a pump: pinching of the veins propels the blood upwards. When the blood moves up further and further with each contraction of the leg muscles, small non-return valves in the veins prevent the blood from falling down when the muscles relax.
During long periods of inactivity, for example when standing or sitting for a long time in the same position, the leg muscles are no longer pulling together enough to push the blood up. As a result, the blood clusters in the leg veins, which makes it difficult to flow away from the tissues of the leg. This can cause a feeling of heaviness or tightness in the legs, causing them to feel painful and tired.
Wie viele Menschen leiden an müden und schweren Beinen?
You can do the following things against tired legs:
1. Do not wear tight clothing. This can block the blood circulation.
2. Do not wear high heels.
3. Massage your legs regurarly.
4. If you are going to lay down, make sure you put your legs higher than the rest of your body. You can easily use a pillow to reduce tired legs by this way.
5. Wear compressiesocks to stimulate the blood flow.
* Sigvaris, USA. ‘’Compression Socks Help Reduce Swelling for Nurses.’’ Sigvaris, 24 Mar. 2011. Web. 18 Sept. 2013. Read the full article here **Blättler W, Kreis N, Lun B, Winiger J, Amsler F. ‘’Leg symptoms of healthy people and their treatment with compression hosiery.’’ Phlebology. 2008; 23(5): 214-21. doi: 10.1258/phleb.2008.008014. ***Blazek en Amsler; Compression hosiery for occupational leg symptoms and leg volume: a randomized crossover trial in a cohort of hairdressers, Mei 2013. ****Weiss R.A., Duffy D. ‘’Clinical benefits of lightweight compression: reduction of venous-related symptoms by ready-to-wear lightweight gradient compression hosiery.’’ Dermatol Surg. 1999 Sep; 25(9): 701-4
STOX® Work Socks create the effect of graduated compression therapy, which consists of tightly squeezing the legs. The highest pressure is at the ankle and is gradually reduced upwards until it finally performs the least pressure just below the knee. The compression provides an optimal blood circulation in the legs and a maximum oxygen capacity of the muscles.
The STOX® Work Socks will not only avoid the feeling of tired, aching legs, but also help in the fight against varicose veins and swelling in the feet, ankles and / or legs. Preventing muscle fatigue ensures that one won't give in on alertness, mental concentration, motivation and productivity.
Essayez nos chaussettes pendant 30 jours
- Essayez-les pendant 30 jours, sans problèmes.
- Livraison rapide chez vous
- Retour et remboursement simplifiés