1. Compression hosiery for occupational leg symptoms and leg volume: a randomized crossover trial in a cohort of hairdressers. Blazek C, Amsler F, Blaettler W, Keo HH, et al. Phlebology. 2013 Aug; 28(5):239-47.
4. Compression Socks Help Reduce Swelling for Nurses.Sigvaris, USA 24 Mar. 2011. Web. 18 Sept. 2013.
5. Randomized Crossover Study of Low-ankle-pressure Graduated-compression tights in Reducing Flight-induced Ankle Oedema.’’ Hagan, Melissa J., and Stephen M. Lambert. Med J Aust 188.2 (2008): 81-84.
6.The Effects of a Roundtrip Trans-American Jet Travel on Physiological Stress, Neuromuscular Performance and Recovery. Kraemer WJ, Hooper DR, Kupchak BR, Saenz C, et al.J. Appl. Physiol. 2016 Aug 1; 121(2) 438-48.
9.Graduated compression stockings: Physiological and perceptual responses during and after. Ali, M.P. Caine, B.G. Snow. J Sports Sci 2007 Feb 15;25(4):413-9.
10. Compression garments and recovery from exercise-induced muscle damage: a meta-analysis. Hill J, Howatson G, van Someren k, Leeder, et al.Br j Sports Med 2014 Sept; 9180:1440-6.
11. Are compression garments effective for the recovery of exercise-induced muscle damage? A systematic review with meta-analysis. Marqués-Jiménez D, Calleja-González J, Arratibel I, Delextrat A, et al. Physiol Behav. 2016 Jan 1;153:133-48.
14. Acute Effects of Graduated Elastic Compression Stockings in Patients with Symptomatic Varicose Veins: A Randomised Double Blind Placebo Controlled Trial. Kakkos SK1, Timpilis M2, Patrinos P2, Nikolakopoulos KM2, et al. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018 Jan;55(1):118-125.
15. Relationship between patient-reported symptoms, limitations in daily activities, and psychological impact in varicose veins. Mallick R1, Lal BK2, Daugherty C3. J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017 Mar;5(2):224-237.
16. Acceptance, compliance and effects of compression stockings on venous functional symptoms and quality of life of Italian pregnant women. Allegra C1, Antignani PL, Will K, Allaert F. Int Angiol. 2014 Aug; 33 (4):357-64.
17. Compression stockings prophylaxis of emergent varicose veins in pregnancy: a prospective randomised controlled study. Thaler E1, Huch R, Huch A, Zimmermann R. Swiss Med Wkly. 2001 Dec 1; 131(45-46): 659-62.