The socks that keep you fit and vitalBrowse The Socks
How does it work?
Together with a team of vascular surgeons the correct graduated compression is implemented in all STOX Energy Socks, achieving the right results. The compression and the pressure gradient are very accurately tested by the Swiss compression testing machines of the Salzmann Group. The test equipment of the Salzmann Group is internationally recognized as the most accurate compression pressure measurement system.
STOX Energy Socks are made of the most innovative and high-quality materials such as Milk Fiber, Merino wool and the so-called ‘Moisture Wicking Fabrics’. Milk Fiber moisturizes the skin and is bacteriostatic. Moisture Wicking Fabrics are wicking fabrics that are more breathable than natural fabrics like cotton and wool.
To ensure the best pressure gradient and the highest quality, STOX Energy Socks are made on highly advanced medical equipment. Implementing graduated compression is made possible through the so-called circular knitting technology of these machines.
The preventive effect of compression socks has been shown in several scientific studies. For example, 93% of runners experienced muscle soreness after a run of 10 kilometres with traditional running socks, while this was only 14% with the runners who wore sports compression socks. Flight passengers also reported positive results. After a 5-hour flight 60% of travellers who wore compression stockings experienced less pain and 45% experienced less swollen legs and feet. For people with a standing profession, the socks are also a godsend. A large part of the nursing staff experienced less pain (84%) and less swelling of the legs (74%) during work by wearing compression socks .
1) A. Ali, M.P. Caine, B.G. Snow. ‘’Graduated compression stockings: Physiological and perceptual responses during and after.‘’ Journal of sports sciences, 2007.
2) Hagan, Melissa J., and Stephen M. Lambert. ‘’A Randomised Crossover Study of Low-ankle-pressure Graduated-compression tights in Reducing Flight-induced Ankle Oedema.’’ Med J Aust 188.2 (2008): 81-84. Web.
3) Sigvaris, USA. ‘’Compression Socks Help Reduce Swelling for Nurses.’’ Sigvaris, 24 Mar. 2011. Web. 18 Sept. 2013.
What does Sam say?
"The socks meet my expectations. I don't have any pain in my calves anymore. The sock are tight, but not too tight. So you do not really feel them during the day"
Sam (28), Zwolle
Try our socks for 30 days
- Wear them for 30 days, risk free
- Speedy delivery at your door / mailbox
- Easy returns and refund procedure